Re: Deadlocks with recent SMP current

From: Lukas Ertl <le_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:54:36 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Robert Watson wrote:

> will eventually get a solid hang.  I tried it on a new SMP box with an NMI
> button I received yesterday but was unable to get into the debugger.  I'm
> in the process of de-obfuscating the NMI path to increase the chances of
> successfully getting into the debugger and then I'll try again to see what
> I can figure out.

I have an NMI-enabled SMP box too, and the only message I got when sending
an NMI to the deadlocked system was 'kernel trap 12 with interrupts
disabled', but nothing more.

If you want me to test something, feel free to shout out.

cheers,
le

--
Lukas Ertl                         http://homepage.univie.ac.at/l.ertl/