[panic] runq_choose: no proc on busy queue

From: Peter Kostouros <kpeter_at_melbpc.org.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:45:24 +1000
Hi

I cvsup'ed a built a system on 12AUG (~7pm (I'm at GMT + 10)). The
system has been running well. I built and installed a kernel with
PREEMPTION defined and now get regular panics at startup (shortly after
identifying ata1-slave). I hope the attached backtrace is useful.

Note, I am running SCHED_ULE and have a UP processor (no HTT).

--

Regards

Peter

As always the organisation disavows knowledge of this email