Re: DWL-650 RevP does not work

From: Robin Schoonover <end_at_endif.cjb.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:21:48 -0600
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:13:02 -0600, Robin Schoonover wrote:
> (This is on a 5.2.1 laptop, but I've ported small parts like ndis and
> pccarddevs from -current back to my src tree)
>
> I recently bought a DWL-650 revP 802.11b wireless pcmcia card with
> the expectation that it would work with FreeBSD.  Early revisions of
> that card apparently do, but not revP.  I think this is a somewhat
> known problem, but I'm trying to help document my troubles so maybe
> someday we'll have it working. :)

Ok.  I'm willing to ship it to any developer who may want to work on
it. It does no good for me (I don't plan on hacking the code to make it
work), so I'm willing to even pay shipping to get it the said
developer.

Just drop me an email if you're interested in working on it.  I'll include
the driver cd, and original box (maybe some of the bubble wrap).

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
#