Re: Preliminary ATI TV Wonder bktr support

From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_at_jakemsr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:15:32 -0700
On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 07:52:55PM -0400, Justin Hibbits wrote:

> On Aug 13, 2004, at 05:58, Jonathan Belson wrote:
>
> >Justin Hibbits wrote:
> >>It's not complete (no sound yet, and no idea where to begin), but the
> >>ATI TV Wonder is now auto configured.  Source merged from OpenBSD.

The OpenBSD source has only been tested on ATI TV Wonder/VE.  The
VE has no msp, the other does.  On the VE, both the line out from the
back of the card, and the jack labeled "CD in" on the board provide
audio output.

If you have a real TV Wonder (not VE), then look in the LGPL'd Windows
driver, I think it's btwincap.sf.net, to get the GPIO and audio MUX
values.

If you do have a VE, could you post any error you get from running xawtv
from an xterm and trying to change the audio source from internal to
external to tuner?

--
<jakemsr_at_jakemsr.com>