RE: lnc0 in VmWare doesn't work

From: Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:05:00 +0100
On Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:00 PM, Brian Fundakowski Feldman
<mailto:green_at_freebsd.org> danced on the keyboard and produced:
> Thanks; Occam's razor says that this is almost certainly due
> to the fact
> that the new contigmalloc allocates from the top instead of the bottom
> of the range you give it.

I've got a thread going at
http://www.vmware.com/community/thread.jspa?threadID=7055&tstart=0 on the
matter.  If anybody can provide details to petr (who may or may not be working
for VMWare, but he certainly seems to be the most helpful person on the board)
I'm sure it'll help track down the source of the problem.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!