Re: Public Access to Perforce?

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:30:32 -0400
At 11:31 AM -0400 8/18/04, Robert Watson wrote:
>A first test for any open source replacement for CVS in the
>FreeBSD project is that it be able to import our current
>history and workload efficiently.   I believe last time this
>was attempted with Subversion, the importer ran at least a
>month before the person trying it gave up :-).

That was with an earlier version of the conversion script.  I
am told by one of the subversion guys that the script has been
considerably improved since then, but I haven't had the time
to try it out.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad_at_gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad_at_freebsd.org