Re: Public Access to Perforce?

From: Nat Lanza <nlanza_at_premodern.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:31:05 -0400
csj wrote:
> Perforce license not only limits the user number but also the client
> number. I don't think a read-only account will work.

That's not how the Perforce license we have at work is set up. It's
purely number-of-users based. Perforce's pricing page also indicates
that there isn't a limit on the number of workspaces associated with a
non-evaluation license.

The evaluation license has limits on both users and clients -- is that
what you're thinking of?

FWIW, I'd love to see a public read-only Perforce account set up.

--nat