Thanks everyone

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida_at_ceid.upatras.gr>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:27:51 +0300
I've been running -CURRENT at my workstation at work for a while now and
I thought I'd share a few of the positive impressions to keep the
spirits of the developers as high as possible :)

Apart from a few minor glitches that I had already fixed by running
-CURRENT at home too and testing things there before updating my
workstation at work, there have been no serious problems with tasks
I'm daily working on.   These include among others:

  * Network testing.

  * Application development & testing

There are countless details, which I don't really remember off the top
of my head right now, that have been amazing regarding the development
of FreeBSD during the last few months.  I've been away most of the time
during the period between May 2003 - May 2004, but I tell you that
coming back and seeing that things have always been progressing and
improving felt great.

Now, after 3 months that I've been using FreeBSD again almost 100% of
the time that I sit in front of a system (which is a big part of my
daily schedule), it was about time to say:

        "Thank you all.  You're doing a great job!"

/me who still runs -CURRENT and feels excited about RELENG_5 :-)