Re: Extending cdboot with options "Press any key to boot from CD" prompt

From: Roman Kurakin <rik_at_cronyx.ru>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:15:39 +0400
Derek Young:

>>Well, I can hardly imagine Roman marking his CD, installing several OSes
>>at the same time, and being napped by a pretty girl for a cinema.  ;)
>>

>You just need to keep your priorties straight. Don't let a female get
>in the way with your OS installs.

You know, some times I seek any reason to take my self from a computer.
I am not working only if I sleep, or get to work and some times if I
eat. ;-)

>Women come and go, but BSD is forever.

Yea. But I prefer better way: take some timeout, make some settings, and
leave pc working (setting up smt or compiling current) and go out while
pc doing smth. This way is much profitable for all. :-)

rik