Re: SMP: Background fsck deadlocks CURRENT and RELENG_5 solid

From: Martin Blapp <mb_at_imp.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:15:05 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

> Perhaps you're short on disk space on / and the deltas from the snapshot
> take you over the edge?  Or have some sort of large I/O operation run just
> after boot?

Hmm of course yes. But only about 10 seconds on one machine. On the other
the workload just begins after startup. And, I start two kernel threaded
programms at the same time.

If you like to have a similiar setup you have to install:

clamd
mimedefang
sendmail (from ports)
dnsrbld
qpopper
apache

I think that's enough and will lead to a crash.

Martin