RE: Extending cdboot with options "Press any key to boot from CD" prompt

From: Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:00:26 +0100
On Friday, August 20, 2004 11:56 AM, Sergey Mokryshev <> danced on the keyboard
and produced:
> Windows 2000 and later checks for an active partition on HDD first, and
> display this message if none found.
>
> Is it hard to implement?

Isn't it that they display the message if one *is* found, but assume that you're
doing an install if not.

At least, so far my experience is that I only see the message if there's an OS
already installed.

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!