[TEST] rewritten floppy driver

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:23:47 +0200
Please help test this rewrite of the floppy driver so it can qualify
to get into 5.3.

Can the PC98 coders please try to create a fdc_cbus.c so we can use
the same driver on PC98 ?

If anybody wants to play with 2.88M floppies, I belive I found at
least one bug which would have prevented it from working with the
old driver.

If you get into trouble with this driver, please set:
	sysctl debug.fdc.debugflags=255
and recreate the problem, then send me the stuff it prints.

Thanks!

Poul-Henning

phk         2004-08-20 15:14:25 UTC

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:
    sys/sys              fdcio.h
    usr.sbin/fdcontrol   fdcontrol.c
    usr.sbin/fdformat    fdformat.c
    usr.sbin/fdread      fdutil.c
    sys/dev/fdc          fdc.c fdc_acpi.c fdc_isa.c fdc_pccard.c
                         fdcvar.h
  Log:
  Rewrite of the floppy driver to make it MPsafe & GEOM friendly:

	[...]