Re: kqueued make(1): can someone try it for me please?

From: Jon Noack <noackjr_at_alumni.rice.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:27:01 -0500 (CDT)
Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:
> Since when does make -jX buildworld work?  I've tried it for months
> and had it keep breaking in the same place.

I don't recall ever having problems with make -jX buildworld (other than
load related panics), certainly not within the last few months at least.
Perhaps you mean make -jX buildkernel?  That broke a month or two ago.  I
can't seem to find it, but someone warned at that time that it would be
broken for a while.  I haven't tried it recently, so perhaps it's working
again.  It really sped up buildkernel on my dual p3.

Jon