Re: RELENG_5: ata interrupt problems

From: Søren Schmidt <sos_at_DeepCore.dk>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:03:26 +0200
Brian Buchanan wrote:
>>Anyhow I committed a fix for the fake slave problem, now we still have
>>those "taskqueue stalled" complaints that I'm still scratching my head
>>about and that backstepping ATA doesn't solve...
>

> 1.33 of ata-queue.c fixes the problem for me at boot, but I still have the
> "taskqueue stalled" problem after resuming from suspend, as expected.  Let
> me know if there's anything I can do to help track that down.

Thats what I expected, the "fake slave" problem I knew about, the other
is what backstepping wont fix, which hints me that its not nessesarily
an ATA problem, or at least not only an ATA problem..

Suspend/resume broke sometime after aug 1st as it almost works (it newer
worked completely on any of my machines) if I backstep sys/dev/acpica &
sys/i386/acpica to that timeframe and have the rest of the kernel
uptodate...

-Søren