Bluetooth modules don't load on RELENG_5

From: Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:30:09 -0500
Just curious if anyone has been messing with bluetooth on a RELENG_5.
I'm not sure when it broke, since this is my first time messing with
bluetooth stuff.

Following the handbook, I try to load the ng_ubt driver, and I get the
super-informative;

# kldload ng_ubt
kldload: can't load ng_ubt: No such file or directory

# ls -al /boot/kernel/ng_ubt.ko
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  45306 Aug 20 09:38 /boot/kernel/ng_ubt.ko

(On a side note, I'm trying to get my new Sony Ericsson T637 phone
connected via bluetooth to my FreeBSD laptop for surfing and such.  If
anyone has a good link, I'm interested).

Any hints?

Thanks!
Eric

Eric Anderson     Sr. Systems Administrator    Centaur Technology
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.