altq on freebsd 5.2-current

From: splinter cell <cell_46_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:30:06 +0200
   hello , i have compiled my kernel with this options :

   options ALTQ
   options ALTQ_CBQ                 # Class Bases Queueing
   options ALTQ_RED                 # Random Early Drop
   options ALTQ_RIO                 # RED In/Out
   options ALTQ_HFSC # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
   options ALTQ_CDNR # Traffic conditioner
   options ALTQ_PRIQ # Prioirity Queueing
   options ALTQ_NOPCC # Required for SMP build

   but when i run pf with this rules :

   int = "xl0"

   altq on $int cbq bandwidth 1024Kb queue { std }

   i have this message : altq not defined on xl0
   pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded

   And i have patched the driver if_xl.c and if_vr.c with
   [1]http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/ALTQ_driver/ but i have always
   this message and i don't have /dev/altq in my freebsd.
   Anyone have an idea for that ?

   Trouvez l'âme soeur sur [2]MSN Rencontres