altq on freebsd 5.2-current

From: <bettan_at_nerim.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:50:30 +0200 (CEST)
hello , i have compiled my kernel with this options :
options	ALTQ
 options	ALTQ_CBQ	         # Class Bases Queueing
 options	ALTQ_RED	         # Random Early Drop
 options	ALTQ_RIO	         # RED In/Out
 options	ALTQ_HFSC	         # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
 options	ALTQ_CDNR	         # Traffic conditioner
 options	ALTQ_PRIQ	         # Prioirity Queueing
 options	ALTQ_NOPCC	# Required for SMP build

device 	pf
device	pflog
device   pfsync

I have patched if_xl.c dans if_vr.c with this patchs
http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/ALTQ_driver/  and i have put this rules
in my pf.conf :

int = "xl0"

altq on $int cbq bandwidth 1024Kb queue { std }

And when i run pf i have this message :

altq not defined on xl0
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded

I don't hav /dev/altq in my freebsd too.

Anyone have an idea for this problem ?