Re: FREEBSD-5.3BETA hard hang during hardware probe from CD

From: Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy_at_veldy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:14:08 -0500
Søren Schmidt wrote:

> Upgrade /sys/dev/ata to whats in -current, I should have fixed it there.
>
> -Søren

Soren,

Can you please list which file(s) and what versions I should be looking
for?  I grabbed a copy of current as of this morning and I believe the
latest updated file was from 08-22 and the problem still exists for me.
Another poster mentioned that a verbose boot works and it does indeed
work for me.

Tom Veldhouse