Re: X.org configuration in sysinstall

From: Richard Coleman <rcoleman_at_criticalmagic.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:44:44 -0400
I agree that pulling X configuration out of sysinstall is good.  But
it would be nice if during the install it was mentioned that "X11
configuration should be done after the install using xorgcfg".  That
way people will know the name of the command to use.

Richard Coleman
rcoleman_at_criticalmagic.com