Re: X.org configuration in sysinstall

From: Robert Gray <bob_at_boulderlabs.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:46:28 -0600
Yes, eliminate the opportunity to configure X from sysinstall
because the risk of hanging/crashing is too large.
Even yesterday with 5.3Beta1, I had to hand massage a /etc/X11/X86Config
to get X working with a Presario I810 82845G chipset.

-robert gray

Ken Smith <kensmith_at_cse.Buffalo.EDU> Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:05:47 EDT says: