Scheduler framework patch

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:46:48 -0700
I have made a patch that changes the scheduelr framework to further
abstract teh scheduler.

it is at http://www.freebsd.org/~julian/f.diff
and should apply agains -current (and probably, though I have not tested
it yet, against 5.3)

there should be no real change in teh way teh system appears to operate.
If you are feeling bored you might try applying it to a kernel tree and
testing it.
I know it runs on:
AMD64     UP  4BSD  libpthread
x86           UP   ULE     libthr
x86           UP   ULE     libpthread
x86          SMP 4BSD libpthread
x86         UP 4BSD libpthread
x86         UP 4BSD libthr

I'd really like to get some more  combinations tested.
in particular. you should try it with threaded apps such as  mozilla or KDE

I do know that a small diff against /usr/src/lib/libkvm/kvm_proc.c is
not included, so world
will not build completely.. I have the diff it's just not in the patches
to the kernel)