Outdated 3ware 9000-series driver (twa)?

From: Patrick Hurrelmann <outi_at_bytephobia.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:01:46 +0200
3ware has been releasing new drivers for freebsd 5.2 for quite a time now.
The current release is 9.02:
Driver 2.50.01.003
BIOS (3BM) BG9X - 2.02.01.037
Firmware - FGxx 2.02.00.012
Monitor - BLDR 2.01.00.001

but freebsd still has the initial release-version:
Driver 2.50.01.001
and older Firmware. I don't know excatly what version, but I expect it
to be FGxx 2.02.00.008.

Will this driver be updated before 5.3-RELEASE?

Patrick Hurrelmann

Patrick Hurrelmann         | "Programming today is a race between software
Mannheim, Germany          |  engineers striving to build bigger and better
outi at bytephobia.de      |  to produce bigger and better idiots. So far,
www.bytephobia.de          |  the Universe is winning."         - Rich Cook