Re: Persisten buildworld errors

From: Barry Bouwsma <freebsd-misuser_at_remove-NOSPAM-to-reply.NOSPAM.dyndns.dk>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:15:15 +0200 (CEST)
[keep replies to the list and I'll catch up next time I'm online, thanks]

> Please don't suggest people to run "make includes".  This will likely
> break upgrades from older systems because headers (most noticeble one
> is /usr/include/osreldate.h) will not match the installed world, and

Purely for interest, which other includes headers are critical
like this?

(I ask as I'm crossbuilding DragonFly and I've had to hack to
use up-to-date includes during the crossbuild, and would like
to exclude any from my hack that are important for this reason)

thanks
barry bouwsma