Re: cvs-src summary for August 23-30

From: Jonathan <jonathan.michael.stewart_at_us.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:53:08 -0400
Mark Johnston wrote:

> Here's this week's summary.  As a side note, I discovered Synergy
> (http://synergy2.sf.net) today, and it made the summary-writing much more
> pleasant, letting me flip my mouse cursor between the desktop I write the
> summary on and the laptop I read the mail on, copying and pasting
> transparently.  I highly recommend it if you run any kind of
> multi-PC-on-one-desktop configuration.

This is one of the coolest and most handy things I have ever seen!  I
can't say how well it works on the X side as my server is headless but
on my XP desktop and laptop it ROCKS :D Sorry for the extra noise but if
you have not looked at this and even occasionally use two computers at
once it's well worth checking out!)

Excited with new program,
Jonathan