VOP_* changes causes NULL ptr dereference for acl_get_file(3)

From: Mark Santcroos <marks_at_ripe.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:51:23 +0100
I need at least the following patch to keep my system alive.
A simple call to acl_get_file(3) is enough to crash the machine.

You will have to think a bit more about how you want to initialize stuff
or about better defaults for cases like ACLs.

Mark

==== //depot/projects/custom/kern/vfs_default.c#35 - /home/marks/proj/perforce/projects/custom/kern/vfs_default.c ====
_at__at_ -95,6 +95,7 _at__at_
 	.vop_revoke =		VOP_PANIC,
 	.vop_strategy =		vop_nostrategy,
 	.vop_unlock =		vop_stdunlock,
+	.vop_getacl =		VOP_EINVAL,
 };

 /*

--
RIPE NCC - Delft University of Technology - The FreeBSD Project
marks_at_ripe.net - m.a.santcroos_at_ewi.tudelft.nl - marks_at_freebsd.org