new TCL vs. current-6

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx_at_aldan.algebra.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:05:38 -0500
Three of my TCL-based ports fail now on amd64 running current-6. All failures
occur, when an attempt is made to use the TCL-interpreter -- either to run
the port's self-tests, or to generate the manual pages. The failures are
either "Floating point exceptions" or "Segmentation faults" and appear to
only happen on amd64 (may be, on ia64 as well):

http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/mi%40aldan.algebra.com.html

Can anyone confirm being able to use freshly built TCL on amd64 _at all_?

My ports did not change in months -- what could be wrong with TCL and/or
amd64?

Thanks!

	-mi