Re: -current ISOs and update cvsup sites for AMD64?

From: Kris Kennaway <kris_at_obsecurity.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:59:51 -0800
On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 10:50:11AM -0600, trorki_at_area51.capnet.state.tx.us wrote:

> I've looked at snapshots.jp.freebsd.org and snapshots.se.freebsd.org
> and can't find a recent snapshot ISO to get -current for AMD64.
> Am I missing the directory, or what?  Someone please let me know where
> to get a recent ISO

The above site; talk to the admins about why they're not being
produced (probably it's just an oversight).

>, and where I should point cvsup for the updates.

Updates to what?  amd64 isn't different from the other architectures;
you can read the documentation on using and configuring cvsup in the
handbook, and if you have further specific questions then ask them
then.

Kris