cvs commit: src/sys/kern sched_ule.c (fwd)

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:12:25 -0500 (EST)
ULE works again with preemption and kse and so on.  As far as I know, the
only two problems with ULE currently are these:

1)  nice +20 processes steal too much time from workloads that have some
amount of idle time and lots of context switches (buildworld).
2)  a nice +20 process can not be killed until there is some idle time in
the system.
3)  Performance is not what it could be, especially on HTT.

If you encounter any other problems with ULE, please email me directly,
without a current cc, as this will ensure the least amount of lag in
reply.

Thanks,
Jeff