Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern sched_ule.c (fwd)

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 10:26:10 -0700
Ivan Voras wrote:
> Jeff Roberson wrote:
>
>> ULE works again with preemption and kse and so on.  As far as I know, the
>> only three problems with ULE currently are these:
>

> Nice! Will it get to RELENG_5 soon? I'd like to try it but don't want to
> switch to -current for it :)

RELENG_5 is the stable branch.  If quality testing goes into ULE in HEAD
and it's shown to be as stable as 4BSD then we can consider it for
RELENG_5 in the future.  Given the incredible problems that we had in
the scheduler leading up to 5.3, I'm not excited about quickly merging
these things.

Scott