bus_dma question

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:58:02 -0800
The bus_dma man page is good. but it there documentation of how to
extract the physical page addresses from a map? In other words, if I
defien a tag for a device and then create a map using bus_dmamap_create,
and then load it using bus_dmamap_load, what is the recommended method
of extracting the list of addresses to feed into a DMA scatter_gather
list? Looking at various drivers I'm getting more and more confused..
There is  a lot of home-grown s/g list
generation code out there.. is there a "right" way to do this?