Re: nForce2 RAID MCP (SATA) support?

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:32:53 -0600
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:19:58 +0600 (NOVT), Maxim M. Kazachek
<stranger_at_sberbank.sibnet.ru> wrote:

> MCP 2 doesn't have ANY SATA support. MCP have 6ch codec, 2xATA133,

I have the same (maybe, mine is 7N2 Delta2 Platinum) motherboard as his
and it does has SATA support. Mine SATA is disabled in BIOS, which I don't
have any SATA HD.

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=K7N2_Delta2_Platinum&class=mb

=====================================
? nVIDIA nForce2 Gigabit MCP Chipset
-	Integrated Ethernet MAC
-	Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC97 audio
-	Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
-	Supports USB 2.0
-	Integrated SATA Interface

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7_at_cox.net  -  mezz_at_FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team