openssh no longer compiles (as part of make world)

From: Lamont Granquist <lamont_at_scriptkiddie.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:52:21 -0800 (PST)
There was a recent thread of this title on corruption in
src/crypto/openssh/channels.c,v on someone's machine:

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-current/2004-January/019355.html

The conclusion that was arrived at was that the client machine had
filesystem/memory corruption.  FWIW, I tend to doubt this explanation
because I suffered exactly the same problem in channels.c.

Unfortunately, when I hit the post about the remedy being to delete the
file and run cvsup again that's exactly what I did and didn't save a
copy...

Also, I've got micron PC2100 ECC RAM in my machine.