*****NEVYZIADANA POSTA***** help with a7n266-vm and video.

From: Ricardo Pichler <linux_at_pichler.com.br>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:19:03 -0200
Spam detection software, running on the system "fw2.vse.sk", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  Hi, somebody have this mother-board and can to do this
  work fine? I have this mb, but I can't make this work perfectly, my
  fvwm is sucks, very ugly... Can somebody help-me? I try install de
  NVIDIA ports that comes together, but not work. My release is 5.2.
  [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.9 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12   Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_MISC     RBL: SORBS: sender is open proxy server
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL          RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI           RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                            [Inaccurate or missing WHOIS data]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=200.153.128.161>]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY    RBL: NJABL: sender is an open proxy
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]

Tato posta je pravdepodobne nevyziadana.  Povodna sprava bola umiestnena
do prilohy, aby ste mohli podobnu postu v buducnosti bezpecne rozpoznat.
Ak chcete, aby tato posta bola automaticky mazana, nastavte si pravidla
na postovom servri (navod najdete na
http://vsedw.inet.vse.sk/dokumenty/rozne/help/antispam/antispam.htm )
UPOZORNENIE: nezverejnujte svoju e-mail adresu na internete

Nahlad obsahu:  Hi, somebody have this mother-board and can to do this
  work fine? I have this mb, but I can't make this work perfectly, my
  fvwm is sucks, very ugly... Can somebody help-me? I try install de
  NVIDIA ports that comes together, but not work. My release is 5.2.
  [...]

Detaily vysledkov analyzy:   (5.5 points, 5.0 required)
 1.9 DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12   Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_MISC     RBL: SORBS: sender is open proxy server
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL          RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI           RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                            [Inaccurate or missing WHOIS data]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=200.153.128.161>]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY    RBL: NJABL: sender is an open proxy
                            [200.153.128.161 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]

attached mail follows:

Hi,  somebody have this mother-board and can to do this work fine?
 I have this mb, but I can't make this work perfectly, my fvwm is
sucks, very ugly... Can somebody help-me? I try install de NVIDIA
ports that comes together, but not work. My release is 5.2.

Sorry my bad english!

Thank in advance.
Ricardo Pichler