problem installing 5.2.1

From: T. Green <theodore.green_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:00:53 -0500
I am trying to install version #5.1, #5.2, and #5.2.1 on my computer.
i have version # 4.9 installed and it work fine.
my system have the intel motherboard D875PBZ,1024mb of memory, 1 seagate
80gb ata drive, and 1 seagate 80gb sata drive.
the problem i am having is :
while installing from the floppys at the second floppy loads the kernel
and probe the hardware.
the system then hangs at sata controller, and looks for a drive to boot
form.
i am unable to print the screen or i lack the knowhow.
as you can see i am new at this so help if you can
thank you