Re: Processes blocked on getblk or ufs

From: Andre Guibert de Bruet <andy_at_siliconlandmark.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 03:51:30 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Chip Norkus wrote:

> On Sat Feb 07, 2004; 01:43PM +0800 Huang wen hui propagated the following:
>
> I think I can throw a 'me too' in here.  A build (make -j8 world) which
> would reliably lock up one of my 2650s no longer does so.  This is
> extremely encouraging. :)  Thanks so much for the hard work on this!

It's nice to see that at least one of the two problematic drivers have
been fixed. I haven't seen a getblk lockup in a couple of days, but I
haven't really been stressing the machines that were affected by the hang.
I'm going to have a hack at amr(4) and will let everyone know what I find!

Regards,
Andy