Re: cvs-src summary for 08/02/04

From: Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu_at_apropo.ro>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:01:58 +0200
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:19:09 -0600
Mark Johnston <mjohnston_at_skyweb.ca> wrote:

> Sorry to send this out so late - I hope everyone's weekend has been as
> relaxing and pleasant as mine.  As always, please let me know if you have
> any comments or suggestions.

Hi Mark,

And thank you for this. Running 5 branch on a few machines means that I
read each day the -src list, but you summary helps a lot providing an
overview of the changes. This proves useful especially when something
goes wrong and helps locating the problem faster.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD user