Re: Results using ULE

From: Mike B <meb_at_cinci.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:53:05 -0500
I switched back and forth between 4BSD and ULE several times on my P4
system. The reason for this is that sometimes I would have rather long
lapses in response (~30s) on the command line, especially when logged in
on more than one terminal. On a recent occasion I was downloading
sources with portupgrade's fetch only option and attempted to execute
df. After typing in df and hitting return I got a new line but no output
for a good 15-20s. Additionally during these periods I'm not able to
switch terminals but hitting the enter key produces new lines.

Mike B