Re: storm of stray interrupts

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:13:55 +0100
"Petr Holub" <hopet_at_ics.muni.cz> writes:
> Nope. Here's the output from freshly booted machine without
> [...]

In other words, the problem is with the firewire hardware or driver.
My guess is that ACPI reports the wrong interrupt polarity or trigger
mode for the firewire controller, but I can't remember how obtain that
information (acpidump -t only shows part of it)

BTW, have you tried without ACPI?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no