Re: Bad interrupt routing causes my SATA controller to fail.

From: Johan Pettersson <manlix_at_demonized.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:17:14 +0100
How? I cant do it by a serial console because i dont have any cable. And no digital camera to take a picture of it. Any other way to do it except write it down by hand. :P I thinked about some debugging in the kernel could write a crash dump but thats no file systems mounted at that time so nowhere to write it.