Inverted LITE-ON problem.

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:22:22 -0800 (PST)
Those of you following the Audigy thread know that I updated from
RELENG_5_2 to -C last night.  I've found an interesting bug.  I restarted
the machine after testing out sound capability, and it had an audio CD in
the drive.  The kernel locked during boot.  I pulled the CD, hit the reset
switch, and it came up normally.

This looks like an issue with atapicam as that is what would have normally
been the next part of dmesg if it hadn't stopped.  I waited for a while,
there was no error message, and no panic.  The power switch didn't do its
ACPI 'turn me off now please Mr.  OS' goodness, and the C-A-D chord was
also ineffective.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"