Re: Audigy Support on FreeBSD-current

From: Mikeal clark <Mikeal-list_at_infinithost.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:24:58 -0600
Last time I just added device pcm to the kernel and it found it, and it
worked great.  Is their more to the -current support then I know of?

I use emu driver on 5.x before.  But i didnt think anything special was
needed with the added support in -current.
On Feb 15, 2004, at 6:30 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 06:26:56PM -0600, Mikeal clark wrote:
>> I cvsup'd -current this morning after not doing so since last
>> saturday,
>> and the Audigy support stopped working.  I have a Audigy 2 Plat.
>> Dmesg
>> shows no driver attached.  Is this just me or is anyone else
>> experiencing this?
>
> Are you using a module, or is it statically compiled into your kernel?
>
> Kris

Mikeal Clark
Infinithost LLC
CompTIA A+, MCP