Re: HEADS UP: /bin and /sbin are now dynamically linked

From: Vincent Poy <vince_at_oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:32:11 -1000 (HST)
Hello everyone:

	I'm still using a Pre-November 15, 2003 -CURRENT and had a
question before I upgrade.  With this change, is /bin and /sbin still
separate directories on new installs or are they linked directories?  Do I
have to delete the /bin, /sbin contents prior to the buildworld or will it
just update itself?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Vince - vince_at_WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1_at_IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin