Re: problem with ld-elf.so.1 install

From: Mike Berning <meb_at_cinci.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:24:28 -0500
I don't know the cause but I experienced this too. Many of my previously
compiled programs wouldn't run at all, open office and firebird
specifically. I also got another message that I can't quite remember
now, something about "__cta_??" or __cxa_??". I figured it was something
that I botched up but perhaps not.

Mike