Re: pxeloader problem: BTX halted

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:21:24 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, John Baldwin wrote:

> On Thursday 19 February 2004 06:21 am, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> > > Try again with newer sources as I think ru_at_ has fixed a bug in his
> > > renaming of the asm files in the bootstrap.
> >
> > That wasn't a bug, just a small timeframe between repocopies
> > and necessary changes.  There was a bug in kgzldr though, where
> > I mistakenly cause the kgzldr.o to be stripped when installing
> > to /usr/lib.  This has been causing problems for release snapshots
> > where loader(8) is kgzipped.
>
> Well, the above report is a bug that needs to be fixed then. :(  *sigh*

I am currently building a new world and kernel and will be able to
test with up-to-date sources; if the problem still occurs would the
register dump help to solve this ?

As I do not have a serial console at that point the only thing is to
write it down by hand. I do not want to do this if not needed.

--
Greetings

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/