Re: problem with python

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz7_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:48:17 -0600
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:07:15 -0800, Kris Kennaway <kris_at_obsecurity.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 02:47:55PM -0600, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:11:39 -0800, Sean McNeil <sean_at_mcneil.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Sorry for the delay,
>> >
>> >Here is the output of make depends.  It didn't do anything, so it
>> didn't
>> >solve my problem:
>> >
>> <snip>
>> >
>> >Also, I tried to do a make deinstall and now my package dependencies
>> are
>> >missing net/straw and make install still fails :(
>>
>> Bummer, did you do the 'make clean' before you tried the 'make install'?
>> If you still have the same problem, then I am clueless at the moment. My
>> -CURRENT is old and it still has the libkse (no libpthread). I am
>> planning
>> to do the upgrade hardware, so I will format this week and install my
>> -CURRENT CD, then see what happen with the new -CURRENT.
>>
>> Can you try to email straw-devel_at_nongnu.org too? It's mailing list of
>> Straw, I am in there so I will keep the eyes on it when you send it over
>> there. When, you are going to email over there, be sure to include the
>> versions of FreeBSD, Python, Straw, pygtk, py-gnome, py-bsddb and
>> py-mx-base (mxDateTime).
>
> BTW, bento sees the "interrupted system call" problem too:
>
> http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-5-latest/straw-0.22.log

Thanks, the log is even better. I still can't reproduce it on old -CURRENT
(Fri Jan 30 13:39:36 CST 2004).. Can one of you try to do the
libpthread->libc_r and try it again? Right now, I am building the update
of -CURRENT and see if I can reproduce the problem too.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.