Re: hw.crusoe sysctl missing

From: Julian St. <der_julian_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:23:05 +0100
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:08:03 -0600
Jon Noack <noackjr_at_alumni.rice.edu> wrote:

> Add the following to your kernel config file and build/install kernel:
> options 	CPU_ENABLE_LONGRUN
>
>  From the commit log:
> "Move LongRun support out of identcpu.c, where it hardly belongs, into
>
> its own file and make it opt-in, not mandatory, depending on
> CPU_ENABLE_LONGRUN config option."

Thanks for pointing out. I have to admit I do not read src-all. This
would be a nice one for UPDATING though, even if it only affects quite
few people.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming