New package set uploaded

From: Kris Kennaway <kris_at_obsecurity.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:59:48 -0800
I don't normally announce these here, but since there's recently been
a "flag day" people may like to know that I've uploaded a full set of
9189 post-libpthread i386 5.2-CURRENT packages to ftp-master.  You can
use e.g. portupgrade -afPP to update your installed ports if you want
to avoid the need to recompile everything that uses libc_r.  Packages
for other architectures will follow over the next week or so.

Kris