CAUTION! device megapatch committed.

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:12:42 +0100
In message <200402212157.i1LLvQWp020145_at_repoman.freebsd.org>, Poul-Henning Kamp
 writes:

OK, I'm done.

I have tested this in a lot of weird ways, but I have taken great
pains to avoid testing any immediately obvious blunders in order
to make sure I embarras myself sufficiently with this commit :-)

If you encounter problems, please try to back out the six commits
one by one and see which one introduced your problems.  Make sure
to recompile anything relevant between each test, send a usable
report please.

The most likely troublemaker is patch 6/6, all the other are more
or less trivial and mechanical changes.

I will be available in the IRC channel that isn't, and on phone if
things really explode (finger_at_freefall).

I don't see any more global changes to the device drivers from my
hand before 5.3

I have bumped __FreeBSD_version as well.

We should now be in a position to make our device drivers safe to
unload.

Poul-Henning