Excessive exit's in rc.subr

From: Timur I. Bakeyev <timur_at_com.bat.ru>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:55:08 +0100
Hi all!

While trying to write my own rc.d script for samba I faced
with the
problem, that some of the functions in rc.subr, namely,
run_rc_command(), terminate their flow with the 'exit 1'
rather than with 'return 1'.

In 95% of the cases, then run_rc_command() is the last
command  in the startup script, it doesn't matter. But for
few others, like abi, sendmail and, ahem, my own script,
that makes them terminate earlier, than it is supposed...

It'll be nice to fix this nastiness, I think... Or, do I
miss something?

Timur.