driver has wrong version and is disabled

From: Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin_at_swissgeeks.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:28:22 +0100
Hey!

I'm having an issue there with 5.2.
I just built and install the new world/kernel and I tried to recompile
both the nvidia and the emu10kx (chibis' one) drivers but they return
the following thing when loaded:

WARNING: Device driver "nvidia" has wrong version and is disabled.
Recompile KLD module.
WARNING: Device driver "nvidiactl" has wrong version and is disabled.
Recompile KLD module.
WARNING: Device driver "emu10kx" has wrong version and is disabled.
Recompile KLD module.

I tried to cvsup again, recompile and clean everything related to
these driver and compile then again and again but it doesn't help.

I'm just wondering if someone has an idea about this.

Regards

CC: Nvidia-driver's Maintainer

-Pierrick Brossin
http://www.swissgeeks.com

The weird thing about compiling world on -CURRENT is
that sources are obsolete before it ends (Copyright me)